Monday, January 25, 2010

Date Night

Saturday night I was able to go out with my hubby to a Jazz game. One of Wynn's co-workers had a few extra tickets. I had never been to a Jazz game before and it was way fun. Thanks to Uncle Greg for babysitting Chandler! It was a nice getaway for the evening. I was actually more entertained by the Jazz bear squirting everyone in the audience with silly string than the actual game. But the game was entertaining too. I am starting to feel like and am getting the true experience of a Utahn!! GO JAZZ!!




Why is it that I can NEVER get a cute picture of the two of us. obviously, Wynn loves to take pictures and he is extremely photogenic!! He truly is a cute guy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fun date night! and i love you bangs! you are adorable! miss ya!

jenny said...

We have switched places...I am becoming an Idahoan while you are now a Utahn!!

And I agree with Aubrey, you are adorable!