Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lagoon 2010

We went to Lagoon this week! It was very last minute planning, but thanks to Andy and Kayla we all went and had a great time! When we pulled up in the parking lot, Chandler saw the big white roller coaster and said really loud, "E-Slide!!" He loved every minute we were there, especially the carousel with all the animals! Wynn and I were able to spend the evening there together without Chandler and hit all the big scary rides! It was so much fun and it felt like I was back in junior high again, being wild and having FUN! Oh, but don't worry, I suffered a major headache that evening, but it was worth it!


Of course, Chandler picked the horse!


This was the face I got when I said "SAY CHEESE!" ...hilarious.

...let's try this again!

cute Chanman on the train!

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh how fun! Chandler is growing so fast! Sure do miss you Lins. Glad to see you are doing good. I love the pics of your new home. It is beautiful.

amanda said...

sounds fun! i told chris i wanted to have a date to lagoon sometime. leave the girls, and go on all the big rides all day.