Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday Boy

This cute little boy had a birthday in September! He turned 2, which I still can't believe. It is such a bittersweet feeling when your own kids grow up. I love the little boy that Chandler is becoming and I love to see his little personality come out more every day, although I get emotional thinking about how fast the time goes by and how he is not a little baby anymore. But of course, he will always be MY baby! We had a great weekend with a lot of my family. I was so happy to have all of them in my home. It doesn't happen very often and I was so grateful that have them all over. The main reason they were all here was because we all had tickets to see Lion King. It was so so good! Both Wynn and I loved it! My wonderful mom stayed home and watched Chandler and his twin cousins. I'm hoping my mom still loves them even after spending a whole day with them by herself! Thanks again!









1 comments:

R&R said...

i'm jealous! looks like you had a blast!