Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Fun

It's been some time since I updated our blog. Chandler is now 6 weeks old. I can't believe how fast time flies and how big Chandler is growing. He now weighs 10lbs. 14ounces already..yes he is getting fat really fast.

We had a great Halloween weekend with our good friends Chad and Rachel. Here are some pictures of Chandler in his festive outfit. He has had a really bad rash on his face, so he doesn't look the greatest right now. We took him to the doctors this weekend and he said that it is more likely an allergic reaction to dairy products. So as of now I am completely off dairy products. It has been extremely difficult because I have noticed that i eat a lot of dairy. pretty much nothing tastes good without cheese. Anyone else agree? So hopefully his rash will get better.

Halloween weekend we took Chandler out for his first swim. Surprisingly enough, he actually enjoyed it. Here are several pictures of our weekend. Enjoy.



Wynn and Chandler with Chad and Paxton

The pool only had one size of swimming diaper. It came up to his chest. It was way funny.


Chandler was enjoying his friend Paxton's swing



9 comments:

Audrey said...

He is so cute and big. Time really does fly by fast.. my little boy is 15 months now. It is crazy! Have fun and keep taking lots of pictures!

Seth and Sierra said...

what a cutie!
I can't live without dairy...I had to lay off chocolate with Porter while i was nursing...even that was hard. whatever helps, though, right?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Chandler is really cute. I have a question for you... who was your doctor? I am glad things went pretty well for you. Congrats again. Bethany

Anonymous said...

He's so cute lindsay! I love the pictures! I can't believe you had to quite dairy!! What a good Mom!

nathan said...

Love the pumkin bum jamas. so funny. He is so cute, I love babies.

amanda said...

he is soooooooo cute!

R&R said...

I'm so glad you posted more pictures. It's crazy how much they change in such a short time. We are going to have to hang out again this week. I'll call you!

Nan and Aaron said...

He's getting big. It'll be so fun to show off all the babies at Christmas!
Nan

Unknown said...

Linds~ i am so happy for you!! i hope that things are getting easier!! it just gets more and more fun as they start smiling and giggling! call me if you need to chat about anything!!;) miss you