Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jabba The Hut #2

Jabba the Hut was my nickname when I was a baby...sadly, but true. Wynn was also a really chubby baby as well. It doesn't help that Chandler STILL eats around the clock, but he is looking quite like Jabba the Hut. He is seriously growing like a weed, except not in length...but definitely in width. We still love him though. He is now a little over 7 weeks now and is doing really well. His rash has finally cleared up, while I was back on eating dairy, so pretty sure he isn't lactose intolerant. I am so relieved!! He is smiling more and more each day and tries to talk to me. It's pretty cute.


The double chin on the left...I'm not so proud of...but he's working on it, so he says. Like father like son, right?









This is the "Winnie the Pooh" mobile that is over Chandler's crib. It is the SAME mobile that Wynn had when he was a baby. His mother actually used it for all six of her children....so that would make it over 30 years old!! and it still plays the "winnie the pooh" song. It almost looks homemade....but no, it was purchased at Sears about 32 years ago. Pretty sentimental isn't it? Wynn is pretty proud of this mobile.

10 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

Porter has some of those onesies I saw on Chandler! I love those ones. So cute.
The mobile has to be one of the cutest things ever. I'm slightly suprised it still works after that long! saves some money :)

R&R said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how much he has changed since I last saw you!

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

What a cutie, That is neat that she kept a mobile from that long ago, Amazing!! By the way I love chunky babies they are just so kissable!!

Jessica said...

Linds he is so cute...and growing fast! Fat babies are SOO much cuter, anyway! Glad you guys are doing well!

Sarah and Trent said...

He is adorable! The cutest Jabba the Hut I've ever seen!

Nikki said...

It was great seeing you at Heather's homecoming. Chandler is such a doll. Will I be lucky enough to see you this week??

BRIAN & JESSICA said...

He's so cute! I really can't believe how fast time flies and how much he's changed in about 7 weeks! Crazy! Hope everything's going good for you and you love being a stay at home Mom:)

amanda said...

i hope this is not too much to ask but i am working on a gift for jan for Christmas and i need some of your pictures. i need a family picuture of you guys and then 9 other photos of your family from this year. then i also could use any you have of cousins or any with jan. i know this is a lot...i am sorry. i hope its not too big of a pain. they need to be high resolution you can email them to ilufya@hotmail.com or if it would be easier to send a disk. whatever...tell me if this is too much to ask. i need them by like the end of the week if possible. let me know. thanks.

amanda said...

also can you email me a review of your families year? thanks lindsay

Nan and Aaron said...

Sorry, it takes me a while to get around to making comments on blogs. I LOVE the first picture of Chandler in the stripes. He has such a sweet little face, double chin or not! Can't wait to meet him! Nan