Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all our family and friends!! I love this time of the year. I have enjoyed all the Christmas lights, decor, and of course, the Christmas music. My husband is already sick of Christmas because I have Christmas music playing non-stop. I'm not sorry to say, I'm NOT sorry!! I love my Christmas music!

We enjoyed our time home for Thanksgiving. We also finally blessed Chandler Thanksgiving weekend. Here are a few picture updates!







This is Chandler's newest thing..he loves watching TV with dad...is that bad?


Gotta love the bubbles!

This is his favorite sleeping position, looks comfortable..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Linds! I swear he has such a mature face! His face doesn't look like a baby. Taiton used to love to sit by Ryan and watch TV. Half of our pictures are of them like that.

Seth and Sierra said...

Chandler is so cute! He's getting big so fast!

nathan said...

so precious, he is so beautiful. I love babies! just want to hold them. I love how he is sitting on dads lap chillin.

amanda said...

he has changed so much! if he loves watching tv its time to pull out baby einstein...then you will be glad he loves tv cause you will need a break at some point.

R&R said...

He has gotten so big! Sam loves watching TV too. Sooooooo cute!

Unknown said...

oh he is so cute linds! Looks like things are way better then the last time we talked! There is light at the end of the tunnel!! Hard but way worth it!! And they just get more and more fun! miss you

BRIAN & JESSICA said...

He's so cute and growing so fast! I can't believe it! Hope every things going good for you and your cute little family:)