Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crazy Cousins

I know this post is a little delayed, but the Chandler cousins all opened matching PJs on Christmas Eve. They were all so cute in their matching monkeys! Just a side note. My parents went from having ONE grandson...to FIVE grandsons in ONE year. yes, this last year has been a crazy one. It was so fun to have the whole family home for Christmas.

from left to right: Carson, Cade, Wesley, Dillon, Chandler


I think Chandler is having lots of fun, what do you think?


Baby Chandler with Baby Wesley


Wynn makes Chandler laugh and smile all the time, it's pretty darn cute.

3 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

Chandler is getting cuter and cuter all the time! I love the matching pjs!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, I can't believe your parents have 5 BOY grandkids!!! Their house is going to get pretty crazy in a couple of years!

Nan and Aaron said...

Cute boy! We miss you already!
Nan