Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day BBQ

We celebrated mother's day with Wynn's brother Andy and his family. The boys prepared a little barbeque dinner and it was yummy!! Thanks Wynn for a wonderful mother's day. I am so grateful for mother's day, not only to celebrate my motherhood, but to also to feel extremely grateful for the mother that I have. This is a late post I realize, but I truly am grateful for my mother and I wouldn't know how to be a mother without her.

Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of the BBQ.

Chandler's 6 month pictures!!! I failed to post them earlier. He is 7 1/2 months now......crazy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little cutie pie!! I haven't gotten Bryce's baby pictures yet.. I feel like such a bad mom! Those pics turned out really good! bbqs are the best... a sign of summer coming!

amanda said...

sooo cute! i am glad you have andy and kayla to hang out with down there.