Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

Wynn and I graduated in April from BYU-Idaho. We really enjoyed our time spent in Rexburg, although we were ready for a change! So we moved to an apartment in Bountiful, Utah. So far we have really liked our surroundings. Wynn has been working his new job for almost three weeks now. It has been a huge adjustment for Wynn working, but it has also been a good adjustment as well. These pictures are kind of random, but they are most recent of Chandler. He is so fun these days. He smiles at everyone and lately he has been talking a lot and making new sounds. He is over 7 months now and he's still a chunk!!! but we love him!!!

Chandler always ends up in this position in his high chair. He always puts his leg up. It is so funny!

Happy Graduation Day!!!



Chandler and his friend Paxton. I think he misses him!!

Chandler and his two little toofers!!!


I walked in to check on him during his nap.....and this is what i saw.....busted!

6 comments:

Racheal said...

Chandler is adorable! :) Oh, and I love his blue bed sheets.. I have the same ones for Sydney except in pink!

Sarah and Trent said...

Congrats on Graduation!! It's a great feeling, isn't it?!

Cute pics of Chandler. I still think he looks a lot like Wynn, but I'm seeing a little bit of you in him :-)

R&R said...

He is getting so big. It is a fun little age huh?! They are discovering all sorts of new things! I'm glad you are enjoying Utah. Congrats on the graduation Wynn!

Unknown said...

he is soo cute! I love his rosy cheeks.. I was going to say that he takes after you but Wynn seems to have them too in that picture! How is utah treating you?? I hope awesome like you totally deserve! miss ya!

angie & ty said...

Lindsay...Chandler is so cute!! I can't believe he has two teeth. Congrats on Graduation...I bet that is so exciting!

nathan said...

wow LINDS! congrats on the big stuff...graduating, moving. That is so exciting. oh and Chandler is sooCUTE!