Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Birthday Boy!!

It's been a year!!! Wow. I can't believe it! Today I have had so many different memories of 'what was happening this time last year!' It is so crazy how I remember everything as if it were yesterday. But at the same time, it seems like Chandler has been around for a long time too. I am so grateful to be his mommy. I love it. Although I know that I show my frustrations, especially to my husband, I wouldn't have it any other way. AND although Chandler was supposed to be my baby girl....I still wouldn't have it any other way. He is so fun these days. He is kind of a little momma's boy, and a little on the sensitive side. But of course, I love him a lot!! I thought I would post just a few pictures of his birthday last year, as well as this year!!! I love you Chanman!!!






These are the birthday gift(s) from Grandma Lori & Grandpa Chandler. Thanks so much! Chandler loves his new toy and outfit!! We love you.






4 comments:

Justin and JoLyn said...

Such a darling boy! Happy Birthday, Chandler, from your Great Aunt Jodi!

Workmans said...

Wow, it's crazy how fast a year goes by. He's such a cutie!! Good Job!! Outside for the cake part. Why didn't I ever think of that??!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! And it seems like you just had him a couple months ago!

Unknown said...

Hehe! What a cute like man! he a bryce arent that far off, he reminds me of Bryce just that cute pudgy stage. I dont know how I missed your update?! oh well I am a spaced cadet half the time anyways :)