Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!...from the Turtle

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Isn't this the cutest turtle you have ever seen? We took him to our ward's Trunk-or-Treating. Let me just say, he had so much fun walking to all the trunks and picking out his own candy. He ALWAYS had to have a piece of candy in each hand. He was so funny to watch. He was squealing and yelling walking to each trunk. And can I add that he wasn't a slow turtle! He was definitely a speedy turtle! It was so fun! I can only imagine how Halloween will be next year!






These are Chandler's 1 year pictures that we just took with Grandma Jones' pumpkins from her garden. They turned out really cute!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhGwenvfNWpaix_UfpHbAgP8RvDncE8vaX9FcyfFUuj4coJHBlSl2d1D82klInw8m-2pwjueTMv7VZANrfxqbQc8FXstDJNugKSJXdZOXoeZuhS68RlJh4FTOGxnrqIrcEMnalqax5pG4s/s1600-h/DSCN1531.JPG">


5 comments:

Racheal said...

haha He made an adorable turtle!! :)

Des said...

Holy cow he is huge! I LOVE the turtle costume.

Justin and JoLyn said...

So Cute! Don't kids make holidays a blast? He looked so much like Winn as a tiny baby. Now I think he looks so Chandler... as in the Chandler side of the family! Hope you're all doing well! By the way, you made Conference very exciting for my kids! They squealed with delight everytime they spotted you singing!

Paul and Carly said...

Really Cute Lindsay!
I love the costume. When we have kids I'm sure Halloween will be more fun. Hope to see you guys soon!
Carly

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

cute chandler turtle!