Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lights on Temple Square

I was recently put in the Young Women's Presidency, and I love it! Sometimes it's weird to think about me being their leader because I feel like I am still in Young Womens. But then when I actually do the math, it was some 7 years ago....crazy to think about. We have a pretty small group, but they are so fun and I feel like I am starting to build some friendships with all of them. For mutual last night, we went and saw the Christmas lights on Temple Square. BEAUTIFUL! I can't remember the last time I had walked around Temple Square at this time of year. It was so fun and there is definitely a sweet spirit there as you walk and see the beautiful lights and manger scenes from all over the world. I had wished that Wynn was with me last night, but I'm sure that we will go back soon since we live so close. I am so grateful for temples and the beauty they display all over the world.





5 comments:

Paul and Carly said...

Oh I LOVED being in the Young Women's. I was hoping to get put in again in our new ward but instead I am teaching Relief Society... kinda scary. I was in it for two years and planned a ton of stuff. If you ever want to exchange ideas, call me. I would love to help.

Unknown said...

arent they amazing!? I miss seeing them yearly. and I have to agree with you, that would be weird to be a leader but hey who are we kidding?! we are still young women! right?

Nan and Aaron said...

I haven't checked your blog for a bit. I LOVE the family pic at the top! So great of all three of you! What a beautiful family. Can't wait to see you! Nan

Karissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karissa said...

Hey there... Your little guy sure is growing up fast! Hope you are all doing well!!!