Sunday, January 16, 2011

Exciting month of January

January is such a dull month! And I think that many people would agree with me. I'm done with this freezing weather now that Christmas is over. Christmas came and went too quickly and now we continue on through the dullest month of 2011! But, I have kept myself happy and busy playing with my little boy. Chandler is so fun these days, and he seriously can't get enough of his toys right now. We got him a train set as a late Christmas gift, and returned one of his other gifts for car figurenes from the movie "Cars". He is so obsessed with those two things along with dinosaurs....never-ending! we sit and watch the movie "Cars" almost everyday together, and we play with his trains and dinosaurs everyday!



AND.....he is OBSESSED with yogurt!!! 24-7!!!

1 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

We have many of the same "Cars" toys and many more. Preston is obsessed too and has to take at least one everywhere we go! What a fun age!!