Sunday, January 16, 2011

We went sledding!

Chandler had his first sledding experience on Saturday, and he loved it! I was a little worried because he's kind of a baby, but we are realizing that most of his babiness is mainly sensitivity. He wasn't scared at all! and even starting going on his own after a few runs with us. He even went on his stomach and on his back head first! I was amazed. I hadn't purchased any snow clothes for him this year because I thought that he was still a little young and not enjoy it, but I was wrong. We put tons of layers on him to make sure he was warm! He new the drill of grabbing the sled and trying with all his strength to walk back up the hill. He would get a little distracted inhaling the snow on his way up. He wouldn't stop eating the snow! It was hilarious. such a fun and memorable day. It made me think of the fun times my family had sliding down diamond field jack!











then we came home to a glass of egg nog, or in Chandler's words "e-dog!" He loves this stuff!

5 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Drinking egg nog with the Christmas tree lights in the background. Still celebrating?!?!

Jones Family said...

yes unfortunately!!!! I'm down to just taking the lights off the tree and putting away!...just taking awhile! ...don't judge!

Unknown said...

I love that last picture! So cute! And lindsay.. you look as beautiful as ever!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

So Lindsay I didn't know you didn't have access to my blog. Sorry. I had yours. I am jealous that you guys went sledding. We bought Gracie teh cutest snowsuit and everything for Christmas because I wanted to teach her to like snow if we have to be back here in the cold. So far there hasn't really been that much snow. Next time you guys go, we would love to tag along. Aren't our kids like teh same age or something? Gracie was 8/2008. I didn't know you were in Herriman. I am just in your backyard or you're in mine.:) Lehi. We should get together sometime to get out of the house but not out in this cold. We get a little stir crazy sometimes. But we keep ourselves busy. What about you? Are you working, staying at home, going crazy inside. That is awesoem you are in Herriman. What does your husband do for work? I delivered there at Riverton Hospital and it was great. My OB is in Riverton too. We have to meet Chandler. By the way I guess it is time I came clean. I have been secretly mad at you because I wanted to name my son Chandler adn you beat me to it. Other people say it wouldn't sound good with Barber as a last name, too "R"ish or something. But it sounds good with Jones. Good for you. I think it is such a cute first name for a guy and I love how it is our maiden name too. I guess we are not just alike in our looks! (Several family members have told me that you and I look a lot alike.)

amanda said...

I love,love love that picture of him!