Friday, September 12, 2008

Where Do I Begin?

I am realizing that I am pretty pathetic with the whole "blog-updating thing." Since my last update, so much has happened, i don't know where to start. Wynn and I are back in Rexburg and are enjoying every minute!!! We enjoyed Salt Lake, and Wynn loved his internship and experience with Kiewit, but we are happy to be back in Rexburg.
Here are some pictures to help update the past few months:



We had a fun weekend with our friends at Alturas Lake.


Wynn with Paul Hendrickson and Chad Seibold



Here is Wynn, jumping all the wakes and trying to impress his wife, so he says....when little did he know....this is how he ended up...


He obviously didn't land his jump, and ended up tearing his ACL and lateral miniscus. He had surgery on his knee 2 weeks ago and is still recovering from it. He is on crutches and started his first day of physical therapy today. I haven't had my husband to take care of me....instead, me (also 9 months pregnant) have been taking care of him. It has been a challenging time for us these last few weeks, but we have also realized truly how blessed we are. We know that the Lord has been with us and has truly blessed us during this time.

I knew that I would regret this, but here I am at the end of my 38th week. Yes, I realize that I am huge. It's been interesting going around town and honestly everyone comments on my belly. comments like, "ohh...(while staring at my stomach), you must be close to having that baby." (and I say,"yes, within the next 10 days or so.")And they say, "I was gonna say, you don't look like you can go much further!".....THANKS. it's been quite interesting. Wynn and I are quite the couple right now, a huge,pregnant girl waddling next to a guy on crutches. It's been great!!

5 comments:

nathan said...

wow Lynds!! Good luck taking care of them :( poor Wynn, and poor you-so pregnant! you look good, I bet you are ready though huh! So exciting, i can't wait to see the pictures of your sweet girl!

Stephanie said...

You are so tough! Way to go Linsday and good luck in labor. I'm excited to see what your little girl is like!

Seth and Sierra said...

Oh man! That's quite the update! I hope you and Wynn are doing okay with the 9th month uncomfortableness and his knee surgury! You look great, and I hope, for your sake because I know how it feels, that she comes at least a few days early! Don't you love all the comments everyone always has when you're due...:S
I'm excited to see your little cutie!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Hey guys! It's Sierra and Bryce Hannibal! We miss you guys so much. Lindsey, you look so cute! I can't wait to see your cute little baby...I'm sure she'll be beautiful! Well...I'm so glad I found your blog. Ours is thehannibals.blogspot.com....not much exciting, but we got out of rexburg!! :) we miss you guys...glad all is well!

Corinne Hoyt said...

You look cute!! Don't let people's comments bother you. Although from experience, they always will. :) I'm glad to hear things are going well!